Jesus says, “I am the good shepherd, the good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” The relationship between Jesus and Christians is similar to the one between the shepherd and sheep, just as a beautiful psalm in the Old Testament says, The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Jesus made a promise to all his followers saying “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” This is a proof to show that our Lord Jesus has come to give us abundant life; therefore, the life of a Christian should not be dry, lacking, and stuffy.
We would like you to join us in experiencing the amazing power of Jesus’ transforming love and the power of the Holy Spirit within a 40-day period. Through deeper bible studies and fervent prayers, we want you to have a deep understanding of the cross of our Lord Jesus, the power of his resurrection, and how you can live a victorious life over sin, at the same time be a witness for His name.
- Get up early everyday always for 40 days.
- Join the morning QT every day.
- Meditate on the morning QT messages and write down your reflection on them.
- Practice the act of sharing the Gospel with other people.
- Experience the transforming power of God’s Word and prayer, and how Jesus’ love can empower you to live for Him within a 40 days period!